Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our doctor appt today

We had our check up today, I'm 21 1/2 weeks. Nothing exciting, I'm doing great! He's measuring right at 21 weeks, all of the ultrasound pictures were great. His heart beat is so strong. He actually wouldn't really hold still today so the doctor had to chase him around. This is the first week I can actually feel kicks and punches, not just butterflies. He also really likes listening to Jack Johnson!

I still have placenta previa, so I just have to take it easy. My doctor is pretty laid back, so I don't have any restrictions I can still exercise, and do my normal day to day stuff. I'll just have another ultrasound in my 3rd trimester, which is about 6 1/2 weeks away!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Those pictures are amazing. I'm so glad that you are feeling good and things are going well! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great and perfect way for us spy, I mean keep up with you!

    Love you guys!!

    Doug

    ReplyDelete