Friday, June 12, 2009

Update!
















Sorry, I haven't posted for a while....I find my self saying this each time I post lately. We've been very busy getting to know Zane, Doc appointments and thankfully resting too. Zane will be one month old next week...WOW, time has flown by. It's amazing how much he has changed since he was born. He definitely has a personality and is such a great baby. He's calm and easy going like his daddy (thank goodness) and very alert. We were prepared that he'll be a month behind since he was a month early, but the doctor isn't seeing it a whole lot.

He's following toys with his eyes, he'll turn his head when he hears my or daddy's voice and is feeding well and gaining weight. Our official on month weigh in will be on Monday, which ironically was his actual due date. I can't wait to find out what he weighs. We went in to see the lactation consultant yesterday and she weighed him at 7 lbs. 1 oz. The doctors scale is more accurate as we've been weighing him there since we brought him home from the hospital.

We are also planning to get his pictures taken hopefully next week. We had to wait since he's swimming in all of his clothes. We can't wait to share some pictures with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Zane is so adorabe. I've seen Brian sleep like that, "Just leave me alone. I want to sleep"

    ReplyDelete