Friday, August 21, 2009

3 months old






























This was Zane's first week of Daycare at Kindercare. He seems to really like it there. It's kind of hard to tell, but all of the girls are very sweet and he's always happy when we pick him up. The girls at daycare tell me how smiley and happy he is. We're blessed with such an amazing little guy. Each day he is doing something new and cute!
We went to the doctor on Monday because he refused to eat more than and ounce or two, which isn't like him at all so they wanted him to come in....no he wasn't fussy, but I was still worried. He weighed 12 lbs 15 oz at 3 months and one week. We measured him when Paul and Carole were here and last measurement was 23 1/2 inches. What a big boy!! I can't wait for everyone to meet him!

Right now he's in his bouncy chair talking to his ducky that is his favorite toy (thank you Auntie Lisa). He's kicking his legs and just jabbering and smiling away

We had Zane's pictures taken last weekend at Sears, and they did a great job. This is about all I have for now as my camera is not in working condition. I hope you enjoy them. My personal favorite is the one where he is laying on the Vikings ball....and now that Favre is our quarterback we might actually have a team! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment