Monday, March 2, 2009

He's a little show off!

I am 25 weeks today. Our little guy decided to show off for his daddy last night! He has been so active and actually decided to kick at least 5 or 6 times for Brian...in a matter of a few minutes. It was so neat. All I could think of was, what a little show off! Brian couldn't believe that he could actually feel the kicks and tumbling he was doing in my belly.

I feel so fortunate to feel him tumbling around all day. The only problem is that I am a little worried...not sure that this little guy even sleeps! I thought I figured out his sleep cycle, but the last 2 days he's been kicking all day and it seems to be all night too.

Otherwise, we have our March OB appointment this Wednesday, March 4th. I have to get some blood tests and will schedule the dreaded glucose test then as well! I'll keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment