Friday, May 1, 2009

33 Weeks

I had my baby shower on Saturday! It was so much fun, thanks to my good friends Candace and Shanna! Thank you girls!! A lot of my work friends come to celebrate! Good food, good friends and a good time. I'm very fortunate to have so many people care about both Brian, Zane and myself!

We had our 33 week apt on Tuesday. Nothing too exciting, I'm just getting BIGGGGG. He is measuring right on and his heart beat was strong at 132. He is about 4.5-5 lbs right now and his favorite spot is right under my ribs and on the left side of my belly. We will go for one more two week appointment and then we start visiting the doc every week...we're getting so close to meeting him. I will have my ultrasound to determine if I still have placenta previa in two weeks, so please continue to pray that it has moved up.

Otherwise, Brian and I are just taking it easy. Luckily, he has been helping with dinner and chores ...otherwise we'd starve and the house would be nasty. I just can't move like I used to. I've been feeling great, just big and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment