Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's been awhile!!


Facebook has taken over my blogging but I have decided to resume our family blog! Looking back over this blog during my growth and then Zane's growth brought be back to times that seem so long ago (yes, I know 2-3 years ago is not a long time) but when your talking all of the changes a little one goes through, time has gone by so fast!
I plan to update this weekly so you can all be entertained by the "Zaneisms" that Brian and I are fortunate to hear daily as well as keep up with the little one that is due June 14th (one day before Zane was due). I'm 17th weeks today (I'll save you from the math) I'm excited to share with you our stories.
I recently started feeling our little one moving around and we've seen a few pictures of baby. I'm a little nervous because the two ultrasounds I've had the baby is moving all over the place-we're going to be busy with two of them! Zane is so excited and now talks to my tummy! He's going to be a great big brother!
As for Zane, he gets funnier and funnier each day! To set the stage: The other day Brian and I were playing with him, and he's potty training right now (almost there!!! Yay!). We give him dum dum suckers when he goes potty, but the rule is that he cannot jump or run with a sucker in his mouth. He was about to jump from our ottoman and we said, "Zane, don't jump with the sucker in you mouth." and he says, "Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot!" Coming from a 2 year old, I wonder where he came up with that. Again, back to the suckers, he went potty right before bed so we gave him a sucker (yes, you might judge us, but we gave him a sucker before bed for going potty), and he said, "Daddy, not a sucker before bed!" and laughed!
Oh, how we love this little boy! Can't wait to meet baby!!

1 comment: