Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day!

This week has been a trying week! Two wonderful guys in Austin, both of whom Brian was friends with lost their lives much too young! Prayers to Luke and Jake's family!! Brian and Zane have been in Austin all week to be with friends and I've been up in the cities by myself as I had to work and couldn't take any time off. I've got a lot done; mostly organizing and even some rest while they are in Austin, but it sure is quite and lonely! I'm looking forward to a fun weekend!

Zane has been a silly little boy! He's getting so tall and does not fit in any of his pants from Christmas! I can't believe how much he has grown in such a short period of time. He's already planning for his 3rd birthday-ready for his cake and everyone to sing to him. He says some funny things too....lately his new thing is "It happens" when some sort of accident occurs. He has also been very much into the Gophers! I just can't believe what a little fanatic Zane is-doesn't matter the sport; hockey, baseball, football, fishing, golf, wrestling...you name it; he has an outfit for it. If you don't know already, he has to change his outfits according to the sport he's playing. I haven't quite decided if this is something I need to worry about or not, but for now Brian and I have accepted that he goes through 10 outfits at day.


As for baby, he's growing so fast! I'm 25 weeks today (6 months and 1 week). He is very active and has one strong kick! He is now the size of an eggplant and anywhere from 1.5-2.5 lbs. I'll find out more details in a few weeks. I have another ultrasounds to make sure everything is ok as my doctor is worried about pre-term labor since Zane came early and I have placenta previa. Everything should be fine though! I'm excited to see him again since he'll have grown quite a bit by 28 weeks vs. when we last saw him at 20 weeks. I also have my dreaded glucose test then too!

No comments:

Post a Comment