Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Time is flying by...

We had a long weekend in Austin. Brian's uncle Bill passed away and Brian was one of the paul bearer so we headed down Wednesday is some pretty bad fog, and stayed until Sunday morning. While we were in Austin we had a lot of fun.

Zane played with all of his grandparents! Grandpa and Grandma Marci watched Zane while Brian and I went on a well needed date. We don't many of those being in the cities. We went to dinner at George's Pizza and went to a really good movie! We also saw John wrestle in a tournament on Saturday morning. Since the wrestling meet, Zane insists on wrestling Brian and I. He even wrestled his Grandma Carole.

Thanks to our good friends we scored some tickets to the Bruins Paint the Rink Pink game, which was a thriller. Bruins are so much fun to watch and Zane is such a good little fan. He was cheering and whistling (he even caused the man below us to plug his ears and give us a dirty look0. He's all about watching the goalie (if he plays hockey he WILL NOT be a goalie!) He also loved the Bruiser the Bear!

We also visited my mom and Dave's house they are building. It's a beautiful house. Zane was excited to dance around in the rooms. I'm sure it felt like a castle to him; big and open! He talked about the mud on the walls (from the drywall) for a few days. He thought that was pretty funny.

As for the baby, he's getting bigger and bigger! I am now 22 weeks, which means the baby is about a pound and about 11 inches (about the size of a spaghetti squash). He's really growing and so is my belly! Each day I feel a little bigger and it's getting harder to bend over! Can't wait to meet this little guy. He's very active, especially around 4am when I usually get up to go to the bathroom. I felt him kick from the outside this morning for the first time. I hope Brian and Zane will get to feel him soon. When I put Zane's hand on my tummy he refused to perform, as least we have some time! I know Zane will really get a "kick" out of feeling his baby brother. Zane has also been very opinionated in naming the little guy. As of now, Zane is still convinced his name will be Cookie Monster, however when we discuss 'real' names there are some he says No way to, and others he continues to repeat.



No comments:

Post a Comment