Friday, March 23, 2012

28 week appointment-3rd trimester!

 
We visited the doctor yesterday for an ultrasound and blood draw. The visit went great, little guy weighs 2 lbs and 13 oz and his doing really well. He was very active in the ultrasound because I drank the sugar drink for my glucose test a bit before. The ultrasound tech was laughing because he would not cooperate. She got a few good shots, which you can see below. The purpose of the ultrasound was to check my placenta and cervix since I had Zane early, my doctor wanted to check the position. Good news, my placenta has moved so no limitations for me! Yay!

 
I'll find out about the glucose test early next week. I'm hopeful it comes back negative so I don't have to do the 3 hour test. I didn't have it with Zane, and I have not had a lot of weight gain during this pregnancy (12 lbs.) so she feels pretty good. I guess we'll see. She just asked we continue to keep our fingers crossed for little guy not to come until after 37 weeks. I did schedule my c-section for June 7th, so if he's not here by then that will be his birthday! 7 is my lucky number too so it works out pretty neat





No comments:

Post a Comment