Friday, April 13, 2012

Enjoying the Outdoors!



Not a whole lot has happened in the past few weeks. I'm almost 32 weeks, yes 8 months! Time is really flying by. According to the "average baby" He's about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 3 to 3.8 pounds this month. He's going through major brain, eye and nerve development, and his irises now react to light! They say all five of his senses are in working order too. Such an amazing miracle to watch a baby develop and become a little human!  I'm feeling good, baby is busy moving and digging his toes right in to my right side of my ribs. I am really feeling big lately! Two more months to go!! As for Mr. Zane, he still refuses to cut his hair; first because of hockey players but now he sees the baseball players with their hair sticking out of their hat! No hope for a hair cut!

We've been trying to enjoy the beautiful weather! I've been getting the details of Zane's big birthday together and he is excited people are coming to his house!! He's also been very helpful with getting baby stuff ready. The picture below was last week at 30 weeks and the other pictures are at Como Zoo.

We had a very nice Easter weekend. Paul and Carole came up for the weekend and Zane, Carole and I went to Como Zoo. On Saturday Dad and Marci came up after their show and I made an Easter dinner for everyone! I forget how much I love cooking big meals. I always cooked for us and our neighbors in Colorado. Zane thought it was pretty cool to have them up to his house! He really appreciates visitors!

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you next weekend at my baby shower! You'll see, this picture doesn't do justice to how big I really am!






No comments:

Post a Comment