Thursday, April 19, 2012

Off to Austin!

I'm very excited to come to Austin this weekend! We have not been to town since early March and this may be my last trip until our little guy is a couple of months old. I'm very excited to celebrate with my shower this weekend since I was not in Minnesota when I was pregnant with Zane.

Zane has been asking to visit his grandma's and grandpa's, so he's very excited too! He can also show off his new hair cut (finally)! Zane also said he will share mommy with his baby brother. We'll be visiting the hospital next week to take a tour and show Zane around and help him understand what to expect.

For reference, in case you do want to visit after I have the little guy, I will be delivering at Fairview-Southdale in Edina. The address is: Fairview Southdale Hospital, 6401 France Ave. S.Edina, MN 55435

I am officially 8 months today-what does this mean? My back hurts, I having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions,  I don't sleep well and I'm tired, but this little guy is worth it! As for baby, he is close to the 4 pounds and around 17 inches. According to my baby websites, he has also developed sensitivity to temperature and has little toe nails and finger nails now! he still moves quite a bit, but I can certainly tell that he's cramped.  I have a doctor appointment today, so I'll be leaving work soon to get weighed, measured and hear his little heart beat!  I cannot wait to meet him!

Looking forward to seeing family and friends this weekend! Thanks Kellie for putting together my baby shower! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment